Sam M. (Trey) Yates, III, a board certified family law attorney by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, has guided women through the trials and tribulations of divorce since 1986. He created The Guide to Good Divorce to empower women, of all ages, with the information and resources they need to make informed decisions during this emotionally turbulent time.
Those who attend The Guide to Good Divorce will leave the seminar with:
- • A greater understanding of the law of divorce in Texas and with a new found knowledge of how the law may be applied to their unique marital relationship.
- • Increased awareness of how community property assets are divided, how to secure stream of financial support after their divorce and creative strategies for securing the right percentages of the right marital assets at the time of divorce.
- • Acquire new skills at coping and adapting to a different and better life after the divorce is final.
- • Practical tools to handle the stress and terror that come with divorce and ways to shift the perspective from one of fear to one of gratitude.
- • The power that can come from a community of like-minded women experiencing together the challenges that divorce can bring and the peace that comes from shared solutions.
“It is my hope that our program will bring women together to support and encourage each other as they move into their next best lives. Divorce is difficult, but it can be a transformative experience.”
The Guide to Good Divorce is a registered non-profit corporation under the laws of Texas.